Unit does not work. Keep getting a "Launcher keeps stopping" message on the panel and options of "App info" and "Close app" do not take me back to operation
@Mark Gecsey In order to follow up on your issue promptly,let's chat on email.
@Mark Gecsey I'm having the same issue. There also doesn't seem to be a resolution posted.
@Chuck Wyble H In order to follow up on your issue promptly,let's chat on email.
office@roadanvi.com
I've been having the exact same problem for a while now. It always shows on startup and randomly multiple times mid operation.
@Karan Musty
In order to follow up on your issue promptly,let's chat on email.We will send you the system update file to figure it out.
office@roadanvi.com
I am having this same issue. How do I return to a functioning unit?
Unit does not work. Keep getting a "Launcher keeps stopping" message on the panel and options of "App info" and "Close app" do not take me back to operation.
Where is the tech support for this unit?
I had sent a video of the screen and what it displays but got no answer.
Somebody must know how to navigate android.
@Wayne Lundquist
Hi Wayne,
Could you please go to Settings>About Device>Bulid Number, and provide version information to us.